What is Personalized Learning?
We place each student at the center of their own learning experience. Teachers consider learning style as well as existing knowledge, skills and understanding, to develop lessons and activities that offer personal challenge, growth and success.
What Does Personalized Learning Look Like?
Our approach is based on the latest education research. Using a personalized approach to challenge and stretch their abilities, our students can achieve high levels of performance. Your child will be inspired to go beyond the books and truly engage with their personal learning journey.
We don’t stop at just academic success. Our approach is designed to develop your child into a socially-confident global citizen. We foster leadership skills, ambition, dedication, respect, and cultural awareness and sensitivity. Our schools will prepare your child to succeed anywhere in the world.
How do We Do It?
- Average class sizes of 12-15 students
- Personal learning plans for every student
- A structured approach to continuous assessment, working in close partnership with parents
What Impact Will it Have on Your Child?
- In 2013 94% of our students earned the full IB Diploma, compared with a world average of 79%
- 7% of our students achieved 40+ points out of 45
- 100% of our graduating students were accepted at a university of their choice
- 94% of our students achieved 5 or more A* - C grades at IGCSE, compared with the UK average of 81%
- Year 3 throughYear 6 Reading and Maths levels well above the UK average (75% achieved Level 5+ in Reading, 53% achieved Level 5+ in Maths)