• walking on wooden logs and balancing the body
• exploring and discovering unrecognizable things
• using ropes for different purposes such as making a spider webs, building tents…
• using hammers for hammering nails
• safe using sticks to demonstrate the power
These are only some of the activities. The last one that I would like to mention is tree climbing the activity that brings many memories, as this is something that we used to do in our childhood.
The developmental benefits of this free, simple and easy activity are enormous. Our little explorers climb trees in our group with physical abilities and confidence. This activity helps them develop strength, balance and co-ordination as well as opportunity for problem solving, cooperative play and turn taking.
So, let´s make sure the children are having big fun!