We offer two payment options for the Global Games fee. You will be able to pay by credit/debit card or via your child's school account.
- If payment is made via credit card, a 2.5% surcharge of the Global Games fee will be charged directly to your credit card. Payment must be paid in full.
- If payment is made via debit card, a 1% surcharge of the Global Games fees will be charged directly to your debit card. Payment must be paid in full.
- A link for payment by credit/debit card will be provided in the confirmation details page after you submit the registration form. You can also locate the link in your registration confirmation email.
School Account Billing
The other option (as used in the past) will be a direct charge to your student's school account that is also used to pay tuition. This will occur on October 15, 2018.
Payments, by credit/debit card or student account, must be made IN FULL by Wednesday, November 7, 2018, or your child will not be able to participate in this event. Please note: You will still be liable for paying the full registration fee.
VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
- Cancellations will not be permitted after submitting your child's completed online registration form. Please do not submit the completed registration until you are 100% sure your child will participate in the Global Games.
- All fees are non-refundable.
- If you need to cancel your child's participation after submitting the online registration form, you will still be responsible for paying the entire Global Games fee.
- Please make sure your child's account is up to date with tuition payments.
Individual Global Games Insurance Coverage
You may purchase optional individual insurance coverage for the Global Games package in the event your child is unable to attend the Global Games. Only specific emergencies would be covered. Please be sure to read the specific terms and conditions which apply prior to purchasing. If interest, insurance would need to be purchased by November 7, 2018.
To purchase insurance (6% registration fee) click here.
If you have any questions in relation to billing, please click here