Highlights from 2013 include:
- 9 out of 10 of our students go on to university, and one fifth of those go to one of the best 30 universities in the world.
- 91% of Nord Anglia Education students who sat the International Baccalaureate Diploma passed, and twice as many students scored over 40 points, out of a maximum of 45, than the global average.
- 77% of our IGCSE students achieved 5 A* to C grades, including English and Maths, and almost half of all our students’ grades were A* or A – double the UK average.
- At Key Stage 2, half of our students achieved Level 5 in English, Maths and Science - a score that many students in the UK don’t normally achieve until they are 14.
- Even our youngest children are doing well. More than twice as many four and five year-olds exceed expectations, compared with children at school in the UK.
Andrew Fitzmaurice, CEO, Nord Anglia Education, commented; “We are delighted to share these extremely impressive achievements, a testament to the sustained hard work, commitment and ambition of our students and their teachers.
Over the past year, the Nord Anglia Education family of schools has almost doubled in number. We remain strongly committed to maintaining our position as the world’s leading premium schools organisation by ensuring that we unite our students with an innovative educational programme, in an engaging and challenging learning environment, led by the highest quality teachers.”