Construction Update - June 9, 2015
Check out the latest progress on the South Loop campus, including rooftop landscaping, plans for furniture installation and inspection updates.
Here are the latest South Loop construction updates:
- Inside the building all floors are now in punch-list status. Each entity has walked the floors and noted items needing final addressing, and this week we are beginning our back-punch following minor adjustments and work.
- As can be seen in the above photos, the field turf and rooftop turf have been installed and final landscaping is ongoing. Exterior fencing is being installed and should be complete by June 19.
- Preliminary inspections have gone well, and we are continuing with our building reviews and inspections over the coming weeks.
- Roads surrounding the school building are continuing to see development and grading, and are on schedule for timely completion.
- We are now preparing schedules for furniture installation once the building has passed substantial completion and receives its certificate of occupancy.