Their first ever camp in China. One student could be invited to play in England with Manchester United.
See the website to sign up.
Manchester United Soccer Schools (MUSS) are delighted to announce that they will be coming to BEIJING for the first time in 2015 with camps being held at The British School of Beiijng.
Camp Dates: Tuesday 31st March - Thursday 2nd April 2015.
Location: The British School of Beijing (BSB) Shunyi campus
Who can join: Open to everyone ages 6-18, male or female, players of all abilities are welcome to attend
Camp capacity: Minimum 48, Maximum 96
- Students in groups according to age.
- Number of hours of coaching per camp: 15 and 6 hours Manchester United Soccer Schools Workshops.
- Spaces are limited and are offered on a first-come, first-served basis.
- The cost of the camp includes tax, insurance, the participant’s giveaway pack which, for the avoidance of doubt, will consist of an Manchester United Soccer Schools /Nike Shirt, Shorts, Socks, draw string bag, NIKE skills ball and player book.
- It is the responsibility of the participant to bring their own shin guards, 1 pairs of boots for grass (long studs) OR 1 pair of boots for synthetic pitches (short studs), training shoes, additional soccer clothing.
- All refreshments and meals are included as part of the costs of the camp.
- Prices do not include transportation to the camp.
- As this camp is planned for minors, parents / guardians should sign and seal to the application. Please see the application forms.
- This is an all weather soccer camp. However, in the case of typhoon or natural disaster which may harm participants occurring, parts of the program will be changed or postponed at the discretion of the coaches and camp organizers. No refund will be given as a result of cancellation of soccer coaching sessions due to adverse weather as Manchester United Soccer School coaches will provide an alternative program indoors.
- During the soccer camp, there may be news gathering activities without advance notice. Please be aware that participants photos or video film may appear on magazines, TV programs or our websites without your permission.
- Opportunities and specific times for parents to watch the coaching sessions will be announced prior to the camp taking place. (see Camp Info page)
- Transportation costs to the venue are not included in the camp fee.
- Since the launch in 1999, Manchester United Soccer Schools has taken great pride in recruiting, training and developing the best possible coaches. The global coaching team consists of 90 part time and 10 full time staff who are all nationally qualified coaches, teachers or educators. All are trained and developed within the Manchester United coaching philosophy and methodology and have also built up a wealth of experience from working with young players of all ages, abilities and nationalities all over the world during the past 15 years.