Are you concerned about how Beijing’s pollution will affect you and your family’s health? Do you know what to do in an emergency? Who to call, what to take to the hospital? Please join us for an informative evening at BSB and hear from the experts.
“Pollution Facts and What to do in an Emergency”
Date: 16th September, 2014 Tuesday
Time: 7 pm - 8:30pm
Location: The British School of Beijing, Shunyi , Theatre
1. Pollution information and facts – a balanced viewpoint about living in China, and the logistics about what to do in an emergency.
- Dr. Michael Couturie, Family physician, International SOS hospital will talk about these two important aspects for families living in Beijing.
2. Presentation about our air filters in school
- Mr. Louie Cheng, President, Pure Living China
3. An overview of BSB's solution with regards to air quality in our buildings
- Mrs. Nicole Washko, Director of Admissions and Marketing
4. Q & A session about any aspect
Refreshments will be available