- Acting as a first point of contact with students, colleagues and visitors to the School.
- Taking responsibility for the effective operation of all reception functions.
- Providing an efficient, professional and friendly reception service for school - dealing with telephone, email as well as face to face inquiries to parents, pupils, customers.
- Providing office support related to pupils’ registration including entering morning absences/early leavers, preparing daily database of absentees, finding out reasons for absenteeism.
- Dealing with all correspondence, in paper and electronic form including issuing school certificates or confirmations.
- Arranging school trips, insurance including.
- Constant liaison with staff, students and colleagues.
Employee perks, benefits
Interesting international environment.
Possibility to improve the language skills and get more experience in the field.
Information about the selection process
Application will only be considered if there is a covering letter and a CV IN ENGLISH.
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Secondary with school-leaving examination
English - Upper intermediate (B2)
Computer skills - user
Internet (e-mail, www) - advanced
Microsoft Outlook - advanced
Microsoft Word - advanced
Microsoft Excel - advanced
The position is suitable for a fresh graduate
Personality requirements and skills
Experience with administrative post within an English language environment desirable
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills - Essential
The ability to work effectively as part of a team and to relate positively to other people - Essential
Confidentiality, tact and diplomacy - Essential