We use cookies to improve your online experience. To learn more please refer to ourPrivacy & Cookie Policy.

Sorry but this form will not work without cookies enabled. Please adjust your browser settings to enable cookies to continue. For more information on how to do this please see ourPrivacy & Cookie Policy.

  • Truly International

    We have students from over 50 different countries at our school, making us a truly international family.

    British International School Bratislava - Truly International

  • Inspiring and Passionate

    Dedicated, motivated and highly professional, all of our staff at The British International School Bratislava are here to ensure that every child thrives.

    British International School Bratislava - Dedicated staff

  • Excellence & Achievement

    Learning at BISB focuses on academic rigour and achieving great results but also on developing individualised skills and talents, enabling students to be successful in all areas of learning.

    BISB Admissions

  • High Quality Learning

    Our passion is education. We help to prepare young people of all ages to embrace the challenges that life brings and the international global society in which their future lie.

    British International School Bratislava - Start your journey

  • Start your journey with us

    We are proud of our growing family of parents, teachers and socially-confident students. We’d love to welcome you too!

    British International School Bratislava

  • Unique Opportunities

    We enrich your child’s learning experience with opportunities beyond the ordinary.

    British International School Bratislava

  • Did you know?

    You can still purchase the BISB cookbook made by our wonderful PTA.


Starting Your Journey With Us

Welcome to the British International School Bratislava - our strong community of students, teachers, parents and friends of the school who care about each other and engage in the process of growing and developing together.


Choosing a school for your child is one of the most important things in life. There are many different factors that may influence your decision and we are here to help you make the right choice for your child’s education. Our goal is to provide your children with the education, skills and values that will give them the life they desire.

For many of you, when you start your journey of finding the right school, it will lead you to your new life here in our beautiful Bratislava. It can be overwhelming to move to a new country, but we are here to guide you through this difficult yet exciting process.

Bratislava castle

Established in 1997, The British International School Bratislava (BISB) is one of the longest serving in Slovakia. Students, aged 3 years to 18 are supported to progress and achieve beyond expectations at every stage of their development, with our globally respected curricula enabling them to deliver excellent academic outcomes.

Over 70% of the total student body of the British International School Bratislava are from expat families. The remaining 30% of the student body come from local families.

Moving to Bratislava

See more