Planning & Budgeting
- Collate school and market data to inform marketing strategies and tactics; have a thorough understanding of the competitive market; and share data and its interpretation with the school’s Senior Leadership Team, Regional Office, and Central Support.
- Manage the timely development of a cost annual marketing plan and internal communication plan
- Propose and then manage the annual marketing/communications budget and monitor return on investment of activities undertaken by the Marketing Office
- Manage the creation of print and digital content for owned, shared, earned and paid media, both print and digital
- Develop and deliver specific marketing campaigns as identified in the annual marketing plan
- Provide outstanding marketing communications support for the Admissions Team, in terms of building their recruitment toolkit
- Manage and monitor the school’s digital footprint across both owned and social media
- Ensure that clean, accurate and an up-to-date electronic direct mail database is maintained and employed as required
- Coordinate and manage marketing activities such as exhibitions and fairs, open days, parent workshops and other events designed to showcase the school and drive enquiries and advocacy.
Public & Media Relations
- Establish good working relationships with the media to generate interest in the school brand and secure platforms for the school’s stories.
- Liaise with and attend networking functions with local stakeholders including relevant groups and associations, relocation companies in order to build positive awareness of the school.
- Ensure that the school’s core messages are integrated consistently across all touch-points, that its brand is strong, evidence-based and compelling, and that its visual identity is conveyed is an attractive and consistent fashion.
- Help make the Nord Anglia Education brand famous in the local market, through the excellent execution of global campaigns
- Provide the Marketing Team with supportive and focused line management to enable them to reach their individual, team and school goals; ensure the work of the team is carried out professionally, effectively and to high standards
- Bachelor degree in Marketing and/or Communication or equivalent
- Experience in Marketing Management roles
- Perfect English communication both speaking and writing
- Excellence Microsoft Office skills
- Knowledge of graphic design is preferable
- Good interpersonal skill and high personality integrity
- Be patient, careful, hardworking, and creative
This is an exciting position to join NISC Family. This role requires high level planning, prioritization and organizational skills, flexibility, the ability to work accurately and to meet tight deadlines whilst working on own initiatives, solving problems as necessary.
Application Process: Application should contain a CV, covering letter and the details of two professional referees to firstname.lastname@example.org
Northbridge International School is committed to safeguarding children and young people. All post-holders are subject to a satisfactory Criminal Records (Police Check) disclosure.
Closing Dates: 30 November 2017