With this in mind, we feel it is appropriate to let you know that we, too, are aware of the situation, and have been monitoring various websites and taking independent expert advice. The over-riding priority for the school will always be to protect the health and safety of our students and staff.
As a precaution, we are requesting increased vigilance at home and wish to advise you that:
- If your child feels unwell or shows any of the following symptoms they should stay home:
- Sore throat or dry cough
- Runny or stuffy nose
- Muscle pains
- Extreme tiredness
- Use the following infection control measures with your child:
- Wash hands regularly with soap and water
- Cover nose and mouth when coughing or sneezing
- Use a paper tissue and throw it away after use
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth where possible
We will also be introducing enhanced hygiene control measures at school and reinforcing the advice above with the children.
For more information about the coronavirus please visit:
We continue to work closely with the appropriate health authorities to monitor conditions and make decisions about the best steps to take concerning the school. We will keep you updated with new information as it becomes available.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
If you have any questions, please contact Nurse Cherry: email@example.com