Bissy Groom has been working at Northbridge International School Cambodia since 2015. She has extensive experience in inquiry learning and in supporting young people, from pre-school to young adults, in developing their critical thinking, creativity, collaboration and communication skills.
- Graduate Diploma of Teaching, Wellington College of Education, New Zealand
- Graduate Diploma or History, Otago University, Dunedin, New Zealand
- Bachelor of Arts, Otago University, Dunedin, New Zealand
- Associate of the Trinity College of London, Speech and Drama teaching
- Associate of the Trinity College of London, Pianoforte
Bissy Groom is from Wellington, New Zealand and has a wide range of inquiry teaching experience. She has taught the primary and middle years in New Zealand and has experience in early childhood education through her involvement in Playcentre.
Bissy has spent time living and working in Switzerland, Australia, America and in the UK, where she taught secondary English Language, English Literature, and Drama. She has a Speech and Drama teaching qualification through the Trinity College of London and speaks German. Bissy moved to Phnom Penh in 2015 with her husband, Andy and two young children.