Collège Champittet - Nyon
Chemin du Joran 11a
Admissions & General Enquires:
Tel. +41 22 364 52 50
How to get to Collège Champittet :
By car :
- From Geneva Airport, take the A1 motorway towards Lausanne
- Take the Nyon exit
- Take the right hand lane, turn to the right and descend towards Nyon
- At the 1st roundabout, take the 1st exit in the direction of Divonne-Crassier (Route de la Gravette)
- At the following roundabout, take the second exit into Chemin de la Fontaine (MM Migros will be on your left)
- After approx. 50 m, take the first turn on your right (McDonald’s will then be on your left), then follow the road which is the Chemin du Joran. You will find the school on your left
- Parking spaces are available in front of the school building.
By train :
From Geneva Airport, there are frequent train departures for Nyon. From the Nyon railway station, you may take a taxi from in front of the station. The school is about 6 minutes away by car.
By bus :
- There is a choice of two buses, the n° 803 or 806, to take you to the bus stop Chemin d’Eysins
- On leaving the bus, walk back along the road for 50m, then cross over the road in the direction of « la Résidence des Fontaines »
- Facing the Jura mountains, walk along the Rue des Fontaines until you reach McDonald’s
- You are then on the Chemin du Joran. The school can be found approximately 100 m further on your left.