Why Board at Our Private School?
The Swiss boarding school experience that we offer brings students from around the world to live and study together at Collège Champittet’s Pully campus, a private day and boarding school located near Lausanne in Canton Vaud, Switzerland.
Here we create an environment that is fully focused on high standards of educational and social development and nurtures success in every child.
The small size of our boarding school community sets us apart. We have a strong family feel and know every one of our students as individuals. This helps us support each of them in growing and developing, both as part of our family and as global citizens.
Who Are Our Boarders?
Our Swiss boarding school welcomes students from all over the world. They are:
- Aged 11 to 18 (grade 8 or 9 through to grade 14)
- Boys and girls
- From a range of nationalities, with both native and non-native French speakers
Collège Champittet offers two boarding options: 5-day or 7-day boarding experiences.
- 5-day boarders arrive by 6pm on Sunday evening and stay with us until 4pm on Friday afternoon. They spend the rest of the weekend with their families.
- 7-day boarders stay with us throughout the week and all weekend. During the weekends they enjoy a structured programme of activities, study and social time.
Boarding Students' Wellbeing
While we exist to provide an environment dedicated to educational success, the physical and emotional wellbeing of our students is our primary concern. By placing your child in our boarding school, you are entrusting us with their care, and we take this very seriously.
- There is a dedicated Head of Boarding for both boys and girls, though all students can speak to either Head if they wish. The Heads are available 24 hours a day and operate an open-door approach, so students are always welcome to discuss any concerns they may have.
- 10 school tutors live amongst the students on every floor of the boarding house and are also available to offer help, support and guidance.
- A nurse is present on campus during the week from 7.45am to 5pm. Three boarding school staff are trained to administer medicines and care for non-serious issues. The school has close access to medical centres and hospitals with whom we have an excellent relationship, should more serious health issues require expert care.
- We provide healthy and balanced meals.