Step 1: Help us get to know you
There are few decisions that are more important than choosing the right school for your child. We want to offer you the best possible advice, so we need to get to know you and your family: please do make contact and allow us to ask a few questions about your circumstances and needs.
Step 2: Visit and get to know us
There is no replacement for a visit to a school – and even better if you can bring your child along too. Let Yolla know when would be best for you and all the staff will provide you with our renowned warm welcome! You can book a visit here.
Step 3: Complete a formal application
We hope you’ll agree with us that NIS is the right school for your family. If you do, Yolla will ask you to take time for a few administrative tasks:
- Complete our application form (one for each child)
- Pay the application fee by cash, bank transfer or pin machine at school.
- Submit copies of the following documents:
- Parents’ and children’s passports (identity pages only)
- Working permits for each child enrolling and parents’ KIT AS (Limited Stay Permit) or DINAS (diplomatic visa holders).
- Your child’s Health Record
- Report (grade) cards of the last two school years for students from Kindergarten 2 onwards.
- If your child has previously required any form of additional educational or emotional support, copies of any documentation that will help us to determine the level of support they will then require at NIS.
- We will also need you to send us passport-size photographs of your children and you, the parents
Step 4: Admissions review and outcome
Our teaching staff will review your application and you can expect a response from Yolla within 48 hours of submission. We are a highly inclusive community and anticipate welcoming all young learners into our school.
Step 5: Enrolment and Orientation
To complete the process, Yolla will:
- Send you a written offer of a place for your child; our Acceptance Form; and an invoice for the Enrolment Fee.
- Invite you to complete our Emergency Contact & Medical Consent Form
- Put you in contact with your child’s new class teacher, so that you can get to know each other
- Add you to the school e-newsletter, so that you can keep up with all the news from NIS
- Make preparations for your to receive Family Passes to enter the school.
We ask that in return you:
- Sign and return the Acceptance Form and Emergency Contact & Medical Consent Form and complete the necessary payment to reserve the place within two weeks of receiving the offer letter.