Using activities, campaigns, workshops, conferences and other activities we integrate the four main components of our Values and Character Education Program in our students’ education.
Personal and Social Responsibility
We make our community conscious of their own decisions and development, as well as cultivate social responsibility and solidarity.
- La Gloria Project
- Campaigns in aid of social institutions
- Strategies against bullying
- Caring communities and conferences for students and parents
We foster spiritual dimension in our students by promoting the values and attitudes of Jesus and applying them to the experience of each person, all within a Catholic-inspired environment that respects and includes other ideologies and cultures.
- Weekly sessions offered by volunteer parents. (Spiritual Growth Program)
- Distinctive activities per grade
- Courses and workshops (human development, bible, etc.)
Life, Study and College Prep
This program provides students with the social and emotional skills they need to fit in the adult world and obtain learning for life. Make them responsible citizens that demonstrate respect, care, tolerance and resilience in their everyday life and become well adjusted and balanced individuals. The curriculum incorporates Preparation for College, Career Research and Skills for studying and living.
- Advisory program, weekly sessions in small groups of 10 to 12 students from grades 7 to 9.
Habits of Mind®
The program’s goal is to develop abilities in the students via a deep understanding of the Habits of Mind®. They will be able to make intelligent decisions during challenging situations that will lead them to be successful people, while exercising critical and creative thinking.
The program promotes intelligent behavior during challenging situations that demand strategic reasoning, reflection, persistence, creativity and dexterity. The most critical attribute of human intelligence consists not only of having the information but knowing what to do with it.
- Daily activities with students focused on applying the 16 Habits of Mind®, both in the academic and non-academic areas.
- Training sessions for personnel and parents