Kristine Bordner has been involved in supporting students with special needs for over 20 years in the US, Japan and the Netherlands. She is originally from upstate New York where she began her teaching career before moving to Tokyo. While in Japan, Kristine filled many roles including Head of Learning Support and Middle School Vice-Principal. While obtaining her principal certification, she planned and executed a comprehensive learning support program, which is now the basis of the support program at NAISR.
Kristine has been in The Netherlands for five years and facilitates the Student Services Team (SST), which oversees the wellbeing of the students in grades K-12.
- M.Ed. Leadership + Principal Certification- Lehigh University, Lehigh PA, USA
- Certificate of International Leadership, Principal Training Center- Miami, FL, USA
- M.S. Education (Special Education)- SUNY Geneseo, NY, USA
- B.A. Liberal Studies- San Francisco State University, SF, CA USA
- New York State Permanent Special Education Teaching Certificate, NY USA