Information and Reminders
Monday 25th & Wednesday 27th April: Primary Academic Review Evenings, 5pm- 8pm
Tuesday 26th April: Infants Sports Day, 9.00am - 10.30am
We would like to the end the event with a small snack sitting outside, if possible please could you send your child to school with a snack to share, e.g fruit, biscuits, cakes etc. Please see Class Dojo for more information.
Star of the week
2A – Elson Lui
2B – Happy Lin
2C – Callum Lang
2A - Swimming on Monday - Games on Wednesday
2B - Games on Monday - Swimming on Wednesday
2C - Games on Monday - Swimming on Friday
In our English lessons next week, we will continue to look at stories by Antony Browne.
- To develop a positive attitude and stamina for writing
- To use a range of punctuation
- To use expanded noun phrases and adjectives
Reading - To develop a pleasure in reading, to be motivated to read.
This week in Maths we will focus on fractions.
Our learning objectives covered will include:
- To recognise, find, name and write fractions 1/3, 1/4 of a length shape and quantity
- To recognise equivalent fractions 2/4 and 1/2
- To write simple fractions
As Artists, we will use a variety of materials and process such as observational sketches and applique work. We will suggest ways of improving our own work and structures. We will comment on our own and others' work.