What can you expect?
At NAIS Pudong, all students who are unable to participate in face to face learning can expect a rigorous distance learning experience. We have carefully designed our Virtual School Experience to ensure that disruption to learning is minimal and that all the students in our care continue to thrive. Our innovative approach to virtual learning means that all students who receive victual provision, will be inspired by engaging and collaborative learning engagements delivered in real time and supported high-quality teaching.
Through the Virtual School Experience your child will:
- Participate in live lessons, quality assured and delivered safely on TEAMs, our virtual learning Platform.
- Enjoy a balance of online and asynchronous learning activities designed, organised and taught by world-class teachers
- Receive high-quality regular personalised feedback
- Complete collaborative learning engagements with their peers
- Develop essential skills through nurturing inquiry thereby promoting independent learning
- Receive regular updates from your child’s teachers
- Participate in a range of unique activities with students from all over the world through our Global Campus
- Enjoy exclusive learning experiences created by our partners at The Juilliard School and MIT