The camp will take place from Saturday 27 to Monday 29 June and is aimed at children aged 6 – 18.
We will be holding a presentation evening for parents and young players who wish to find out more information about the Manchester United Soccer Schools Camp Programme on Monday 2nd February 6:30pm in Stage One.
During this information session we will introduce many aspects of the Manchester United Soccer
School programme including:
- What it means to learn to “Learn to Play the United Way.”
- How the Manchester United Soccer Schools program develops players technical, tactical and physical skills as well as focussing on developing mental and social skills.
- An overview of the 3 day coaching curriculum which has been developed by the Manchester United first team coaches for the soccer schools.
- The standard of coaching from the UEFA qualified Manchester United Soccer School coaches who will come from the UK.
- An overview of the Manchester United Soccer Schools education program that runs alongside the Coaching program which aims at developing Leadership and Communication skills.
- An overview of the schedule, requirements and costs of the Manchester United Soccer Schools camps in Shanghai Puxi.
- A question and answer session
To book your place at the presentation event, please email email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line MANUTDBISS.
You can find more information on their website.