A truly fantastic year as the children invented, discovered and explored throughout the year. The progress and growth of all the children has been wonderful. We all very proud of the student’s hard work and we are thankful to all parents for their support.
We wish you all a safe and restful summer holiday, wherever you may be and best wishes for the future should you be leaving Shanghai.
Year 4 Team
Please note that from Friday 1 July the teachers are away on holiday and will not be available via email. If you have any urgent enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope that you have a relaxing holiday and look forward to seeing you in August.
Suggested holiday learning
- If you are stuck for something to do this summer you could do one of the following to get ready for next year:
- Keep a diary of your adventures over the holidays. Perhaps you could make a film, keep a blog or make a presentation about you and your holiday?
- Write your own adventure story set in a different country. Better still write a play and get you friends to help you perform it.
- Practise your maths skills using Myimaths.
Login – bisspuxi Password – solve
The 2nd level password is:-
Second Level Login: boostBisspuxi Second Level Password: solve625
- Practise your spelling and grammar activities.
Below is a list of suggested authors for summer holiday reading :
- Roald Dahl
- Anne Fine
- Dick King Smith
- Laurence Anholt
- Jeremy Strong
Below is a list of websites to help your learning and prepare for Year 5.
Story starter ideas:
Spelling and grammar activities for all ages.
Practise your times tables.
Loads of mathematical practice games.
Lots of information on different time periods in history. Games and activities.
Geographical general knowledge: