Approximately half of all boarding school students stay with us for the weekend. Every weekend, extracurricular activities are arranged for them on both days. Middle school students participate in both activities, whereas high school students may choose to participate in both or just one activity.
Weekend activities vary significantly from week to week and according to the time of year. Examples of typical activities include:
- Watersports on Lake Geneva (sailing, paddleboarding, water-skiing)
- Cultural visits to different parts of Switzerland, Italy or France
- Mountain biking
- Shopping trips (such as to the Christmas markets)
- Skiing (every weekend from January, throughout the ski season)
- Visits to local restaurants.