We look forward to celebrating the International Festival with you. Thank you for your ongoing support of learning in our school during this time.
Between now and Wednesday, 13 October, Secondary students can request up to 4 library books to be prepared for them to borrow over mid-term break.
• If you request books BEFORE 6 PM Monday 11 Oct, you can collect the next day (Tuesday) AFTER 2 PM.
• If you request books BEFORE 6 PM Tuesday 12 Oct, you can collect the next day (Wednesday) AFTER 2 PM.
• If you request books BEFORE 6 PM Wednesday 13 Oct, you can collect the next day (Thursday) AFTER 2 PM.
The books will be available on tables in the BIS foyer near Joma. The student’s name will be on a paper on the books.
But how do you request books?
1. Go to the BIS Library site
2. Enter a title into the FIND A BOOK box in the top left and hit ENTER.
3. This will take you to Destiny Discover, where you need to click on the Login button in the top right.
4. Click on the blue SAMS-SSO button on the left, enter the student’s school email and password.
5. Click on a wanted title to see details of the book, including if it is available or not (IN or OUT).
6. Click on the Hold button if you would like that book.
Here is screencast showing exactly what you need to do.