1. PARENT EXPERIENCE JOURNEY (PEJ)
- Adapt and implement the Parent Experience Journey for the school.
- Lead, coach and guide the Admissions team to deliver annual enrolment targets.
3. REPORTING AND DATA ANALYSIS
- Lead, coach and develop the team to maintain accurate data in school systems, enabling responsive decision making through the enrolment process and accurate forecasting during annual planning.
4. MARKETING & COMMUNICATIONS
- Lead, coach and guide the Marketing & Communications team to understand the needs of internal and external stakeholders and develop marketing and communications strategies and activities which deliver the key school messages in a timely, relevant and engaging way.
- Oversee the development and execution of the school event calendar to bring to life the unique identity of the school and showcase the school in the best light possible.
6. EXTERNAL OUTREACH
- Devise and lead an outreach programme to energize the external network of the school and to position the school as the first choice within the market.
7. LEADERSHIP, COACHING & TRAINING
- Provide appropriate leadership, coaching and best practice sharing to MAC team, the Principal, SLT, academic faculty and regional / global MAC team.
- Take a proactive approach to personal development planning using company toolkits and procedures as appropriate.
8. Philosophy and values:
We are ambitious for our students, our people and our family of schools. Candidates should promote and adhere to the Company Vision and Values:
Each individual must ensure that they meet their statutory responsibilities and Company policies with regard to Health and Safety, Equal Opportunities and other relevant legislation and undertake any other appropriate duties as allocated by the Principal