The BVIS Summer School programme is designed to give children the
opportunity to improve English in a fun, caring, supportive environment where
deep learning takes place. The lessons, activities, and trips are all focused on giving students a valuable experience, helping them to grow in confidence, to form new friendships and to build on any prior knowledge they may have. The focus of classes is on developing the four English skills of Listening, Speaking, Reading and Writing, through specific English language and literacy sessions. Art and PE are also taught, providing a high level of enjoyment for all the students.
Summer School students will be able to access our quality facilities at the school (the library, swimming pool, Sports’ Hall, and playing fields), taught by dedicated teams of teachers from our Nord Anglia Schools in Hanoi.
WHAT MAKES BVIS SUMMER SCHOOL SPECIAL
- High standard of English course teaching and materials;
- Overseas qualified teachers from BVIS and BIS Hanoi (Nord Anglia Education);
- Dedicated and experienced team of Teaching Assistants;
- Outstanding campus and facilities;
- A wide range of Physical Education and Specialist Art activities;
- Teambuilding and leadership skills;
- Field trips (on the 1st and 3rd Thursdays);
- Healthy food and meals.