Pleased to Meet You…Ian Broadbent
15 mei 2014
This week we spoke to Ian Broadbent, Year 2 Class Teacher, Primary Computing Coordinator and Primary Global Classroom Coordinator.
- How long have you been at BISS Puxi? I have been working at BISS Puxi for 4 years
- What do you enjoy most about teaching here? The best thing about working here is seeing the progress that the children make throughout the year. I also love working with lots of different nationalities, I like both the ideas and experiences that they bring to the classroom.
- What’s your favourite book to read to you children in class? The Troll. I still remember the first time I read this book to the students in the library; I only got half way through and had to stop as the class ended. But we had to go back to it because everyone wanted to see how it ended. It’s now my favourite book to share with the children.
- What’s your own personal favourite book? I enjoy reading any adventure non-fiction book.
- What’s your favourite thing to do in Shanghai? Getting out! I love the vibrancy of Shanghai and the fact that every time I go out I will find something different and new. I also love outdoor pursuits so getting out of Shanghai is a must.
- Where are you from and what do you miss from home? I come from a little town called Leek near the Peak District. I miss the rolling hills and green as I love to be outside, climbing and biking my way around.