The British International School Shanghai, Puxi is extremely proud of its 2015 Parent Survey results. They are a validation of all the hard work that takes place at the school, providing assurance to our current and prospective parents that standards across all areas are high; emphasising that a Nord Anglia Education School is the right choice for parents.
- 91% of parents would recommend The British International School Shanghai, Puxi
- 96% of parents strongly agree or agree that their child is happy at the school
- 92% of parents strongly agree or agree that their child is receiving a high quality education from the school
- 91% of parents strongly agree or agree that The British International School Shanghai, Puxi has high academic standards and expectations
- 98% of parents are happy with the quality of the learning environment at The British International School Shanghai, Puxi
Last year, we learnt from you some of the key areas in which you would like to see improvements and this year’s survey has highlighted areas were we have been successful in raising standards. The cafeteria environment, school meals and school bus service have all seen double digit increase in their approval ratings. I am grateful to the school food committee for their input on the school’s catering provision which we will be sharpening still further next year. We have also had some useful and very impactful input from parents from across the community on the bus transport system which has borne fruit through the new codes of conduct for the staff involved in this important element of school life.
We are certainly not in any way complacent and we will continue to work to further develop and fine tune the school’s all round provision, delivering on our three promises of a warm welcome, lots of exciting experiences and outstanding academic achievement.
We will keep you updated on our progress in each of these areas through our newsletter next academic year. Once again, thank you for your continued support of the British International School Puxi. Your feedback is invaluable to our community’s on-going success.
With best wishes for a happy and healthy summer break.
- Kevin Foyle, Principal