We are looking for an experienced marketing and sales professional.
We are seeking to appoint a talented individual to lead and manage the Admissions and Marketing Department at The British International School Shanghai, Puxi.
This is a key leadership role. Reporting to the School Principal, you will be required to create and implement an innovative and transformative marketing and student recruitment strategy to ensure the school achieves its ambitions.
Tasked with meeting challenging performance indicators, the Director will have a proven track record in achieving outcomes, and have experience of strategic marketing and recruitment, in customer relationship management, and have the gravitas to play an ambassadorial role for the school. Proactivity, energy and efficiency will be key to this role, as will be personal warmth, emotional intelligence and an ability to inspire confidence and respect. You will have significant leadership experience within a complex environment and possess the ability to build credible and long term relationships with all stakeholders, students and partners.
You will need an appropriate level of qualification, the management skills and experience necessary to lead and develop the department, together with an understanding of the character and mission of the school.
The ideal candidate will be/have:
- Degree qualified
- 7-10 years’ experience in a Sales/Marketing role with demonstrated success in growing/increasing sales in a competitive market
- Experience of having worked within a service delivery sector, education sector experience a bonus
- Strong analytical skills and proven record of using data and research to support initiatives undertaken
- Ability to build, manage and motivate cross functional high performing teams
- Experience of working with CRM systems and integration with the sales life cycle
- Experience in monitoring competitor market activity
- Experience in using digital and social media trends and tools to influence the sales life cycle
- Understand and be able to build strong customer advocacy and repeat client loyalty and retention
- Experience of high level networking to build creative and mutually beneficial relationships that positively impact on strategic and tactical business development
WHAT WE OFFER:
The British International School Shanghai, Puxi is a well-established and highly successful international school with a very strong reputation. Located in the Hongqiao area of Shanghai, on a modern purpose-built campus featuring high quality facilities and resources, the school has capacity for 2000 students aged 2-18.
As a member of the Nord Anglia Education family of schools, joining our team means you will be a part of networked admissions and marketing team where ideas, learning and best practice are shared. This vibrant cross border exchange and collaboration is encouraged and supported at every level and is exciting to be a part of. The role offers a challenging and diverse full-time position in a dynamic and well established school in Shanghai. We offer the exciting opportunity to help showcase the stories of our students and support our community to be a fun and inviting place for all our families. Our school is an international environment – a blend of languages, cultures and professional backgrounds that makes it an exciting and attractive place to work.
Find out more about us at www.bisspuxi.com
HOW TO APPLY:
Applications should be made via the Nord Anglia Education recruitment website at www.jobtrain.co.uk/nordanglia and should contain a CV, letter of application and the details of two professional referees. Any offer of appointment will be subject to a successful medical as well as DBS clearance.