Our highly skilled teachers create a nurturing, child-centred environment where the emphasis is on developing lively, positive and enquiring minds.
Come along with your child to:
- Explore our purpose built learning spaces
- Discover our high standards of teaching and support
- See first-hand how BISS Puxi supports your child’s learning and development
- Meet our staff and ask them all your questions
We hope you can join us for what will be a fun filled morning for you and your child.
You can register your place at the open day by emailing the school here. All registrations must be received by Friday 4 November 2016.
- Introduction from our Principal, Dr Neil Hopkin, and Head of Primary, Eleanor Jess.
Tour of the EYC Cubs, school and Q & A
- Parents will be offered a tour of the Early Years Cubs facilities and have an opportunity to talk with our Admissions team.
Snack and Outdoor play
10.00 – 11.30am
Children can participate in fun and engaging Early Years Cubs activities led by our teachers, whilst parents will have the opportunity to talk further to teachers.
- Open Play activities, access a range of craft activities, construction play,
- Rhyme Time Explore music and movement, singing rhymes and action songs.
- Ending with a story time.
Chinese and Korean admissions staff will also be available and there will be tea and coffee and a healthy snack for children and parents/carers.