The British International School Abu Dhabi is a premium quality school offering an English National curriculum to Abu Dhabi’s diverse and rapidly growing community. It is part of the Nord Anglia Education family of worldwide schools.
The Head of Arabic will lead our Arabic Faculty and oversee the teaching of Arabic and Islamic and Social Studies. The successful candidate will be excited about the challenge of leading our team in the next phase of its development to becoming a centre of excellence for the teaching of Arabic.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience;
- Qualified Teacher from Abu Dhabi Education Council
- Experience and expertise with ADEC expectations in an International School setting
- Experience of working and leading within a large Arabic department
- Experience in teaching both Primary and Secondary level
- Experience in teaching both Arabs and Non Arabs
- Proven leadership and people management skills
- The ability to support colleagues in the continued development of effective teaching and learning strategies
- A focus on monitoring, assessment, recording and reporting of student progress
Email your application to Arnie.Vasquez@bisad.ae with Head of Arabic as subject heading.