The British International School Abu Dhabi is a premium school offering an English National curriculum to Abu Dhabi’s rapidly growing international community. The school is part of the Nord Anglia Education Global Campus of 42 worldwide schools.
We are looking for a highly skilled and driven personality who is experienced in delivering and communicating our school’s story to our local community and beyond. Working closely with the admissions team and reporting to the Director of Admissions and Marketing the candidate will be a team player with excellent communication skills.
As an experienced marketer, you will have excellent interpersonal skills and have the ability to work with our internal clients (teachers) and external customers (parents) from many different nationalities. This is an extremely rewarding, fast paced and demanding role requiring candidates to be able to prioritize and multi-task.
Key responsibilities include the following:
- Manage and deliver the marketing and advertising plan as aligned with the school’s strategy objectives
- Manage and nurture key press channels in the Abu Dhabi community
- Monitor SEO and track trends in interactions and enquiries
- Key interface with students and parents, building a strong and supportive relationship to attain objectives
- Manage digital strategy including daily content management of the website, social media and blog.
- Responsible for the development of marketing collateral (content and design), producing high-quality and on-brand sales tools.
- Sustain relationships with the press, negotiating advertising rates and providing content for PR to solidify the school as an expert in the education industry.
- Develop initiatives for parents and the community which contribute towards building advocacy and reputation of the school
- Handle multiple suppliers such as designers, printers and promotional companies to consistently produce premium materials and events.
- As part of the commercial team, develop strategies to ensure target figures set by the parent company are met.
- Provide marketing support to teaching and support staff to heighten parental engagement.
- Assist with the development and evaluation of admissions strategies and data reporting to steadily grow pupil numbers.
- Line management of a Junior Graphic Designer
The ideal candidate will have the following qualification and experience;
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing or English desirable
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a client-facing marketing team
- An excellent communicator, both face-to-face and written
- Excellent copywriting skills and attention to detail
- Native English speaking professional essential
- Experience in education or learning environment desirable
Please send a covering letter and CV to Arnie.Vasquez@bisad.ae with ‘Marketing Manager (6 months Maternity Cover)’ as subject heading.