BIS Abu Dhabi is a premium quality school, offering an English National curriculum to Abu Dhabi’s diverse and rapidly growing community. It is part of the Nord Anglia Education family of worldwide schools.
We are currently looking to recruit a professional and qualified School Nurse (Female) to lead our School Clinic in Abu Dhabi Campus. Within this role you will be line managing the Male School Nurse, administer the overall day-to-day best practice routines of the School clinic including the general care for the students 3 – 18 years of age and meeting the standards required by the ADEC, MoE, ADEZ and MoH. As a School Nurse you will also educate and facilitate healthcare programs to promote optimal level of wellness for School community, students, families and staff.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience;
- BSc in Nursing recognised and approved by the UAE Ministry of Health
- HAAD registered School Nurse
- With at least three (3) years experience in a School environment
- Evidence of continuous professional development
- Age: At least 28 years old
- Proficiency in English (written and oral)
- Ability to work with parents and other healthcare professionals
- Strong organisational and administrative skills
- Female candidate only to apply
Please send your CV and copy of your HAAD School Nurse license to: firstname.lastname@example.org