The British International School, Abu Dhabi (BIS Abu Dhabi) is a premium quality and highly successful growing school with a committed and motivated team of teaching professionals at its heart. BIS Abu Dhabi is part of the Nord Anglia Education family of worldwide schools. Our close knit and supportive team is proud of our community school, educating over 1300 young people between 3-18 years representing more than 60 nationalities each year. Our teaching and learning is based on the English National Curriculum leading to the International Baccalaureate Diploma or A Level qualifications.
Due to our School expansion we are now looking to recruit a talented and creative Graphic Design and Publications Officer to join our growing team. The successful candidate will be reporting to the Marketing Manager and will be responsible for actively supporting the operations of the School’s Marketing team.
- Qualified to relevant degree level or equivalent
- Experience in using the full Adobe Suite including InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Comfortable working on both Mac and PC;
- A confident designer who is creative and with an eye for detail
- Good copywriting skills with excellent written English
- Excellent time management skills and flexibility in dealing with multi-functional tasks
- Experienced with Adobe Premier or equivalent video editing software
- Skilled in written Arabic
- HTML skills
Key tasks and responsibilities include:
- Responsible for creating internal and external marketing materials for the school in digital and print, such as handbooks, posters, print advertisements, email campaigns and school signage.
- Liaising with the teaching staff and providing design support as required, ensuring all items produced are on brand and our school story is communicated
- Support the management of the school website, blog and social media platforms ensuring content is current and engaging
- Provide creative advice and direction to the team as required
Interested applicants: Send your applications containing your CV and letter of application with subject line as Graphic Design and publications Officer to email@example.com