BIS Abu Dhabi is a premium quality school, offering an English National curriculum to Abu Dhabi’s diverse and rapidly growing community. The school is part of the renowned Nord Anglia Education family, the world’s leading premium international schools organisation.
The School is seeking to appoint an outstanding Admissions Officer to join our School’s Admissions team. This role is an exciting chance to help families find the best school for their child. Reporting to the Admissions Manager, the successful applicant will be responsible for delivery of the admissions process, school visits and the enrolment process for families and potential students.
The ideal candidate will be expected to:
· Take responsibility for assisting families in an individualised admissions process from enquiry, application, school tours to the enrolment process and welcoming new families to the school.
· Act as the first point of contact for all admissions enquiries from potential or existing parents and organisations and to refer these to the Admissions Manager and Heads of School as appropriate.
· Assist with the development and evaluation of admissions strategies for the school to deliver goals and enhance relationships with key stakeholders.
· Lead the implementation and evaluation of the action plans to deliver the admissions strategies.
· Work in partnership with the Marketing and Admissions team to implement Nord Anglia Education’s standards and expectations.
· Maintain an up to date database with key information for prospective and current parents.
The ideal candidate will have:
· Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a customer service industry (essential)
· High level of international and inter-cultural understanding (essential)
· Fluent English speaking professional (essential)
If you would like to take this exciting role and you have the right blend of experience and ambition, then we look forward to hearing from you.
Please email your CV and covering letter with subject line as Admissions Officer to Careers@bisad.ae">Careers@bisad.ae