The School is seeking to appoint an outstanding Audio Visual & IT Computer Technician to join our School’s IT team. Reporting to the IT Manager, you will be responsible for providing technical support to BIS Abu Dhabi staff and students.
The ideal candidate will be expected to:
- Provide technical assistance to all staff and students with IWBs, projectors, printers, photocopiers, phones and other peripheral devices as well as audio-visual support for teachers, parents and visitors.
- Investigate and resolve technical issues with the school’s computers and software, prioritising, tracking and documenting all requests and system changes.
- Perform on-going maintenance and upgrades to BISAD’s computer hardware and software, ensuring the high availability and efficiency of equipment to all users.
- Provide basic training and guidance to end-users, allowing them to make the best use of BIS Abu Dhabi’s ICT facilities.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in IT support and helpdesk support systems.
- A good understanding of the Office 365 suites (O365).
- Good knowledge of IP networking and related technologies.
- Excellent PC/MAC maintenance skills including Windows and IOS applications.
- English language fluency (written and spoken).
If you would like to take this exciting role and you have the right blend of experience and ambition, then we look forward to hearing from you.
Click here to find out more about the role. Application must be made on-line and should contain a CV, covering letter and the details of two professional referees.