We are dedicated to maintaining the highest standards of education. Our High Quality Learning approach ensures that we help every child achieve excellence, and to emerge with a healthy understanding of the world that comes from an international school education.
Thanks to the hard work of our students and teachers, Nord Anglia Education schools continue their remarkable academic track record with results that significantly outperform schools around the world. Highlights from the 2017 academic year include:
- For the third year running since seeing our first cohort of LCIS students graduate in 2015, all our International Baccalaureate students have achieved a 100% pass rate at IB Diploma level. A glowing result compared to the world IB pass rate of 79%.
- The outstanding average score of 32.4 places our IB Diploma students significantly ahead of the 2017 global average of 29.95.
- In our graduating class of 2017, 1 in 7 of our students achieved 40 points or more, a result shared only by the top 9% of the world's IB Diploma students. This is the level of attainment required to gain admission to the world's elite universities such as Cambridge, Oxford and Harvard.
- One in three Nord Anglia Education students goes on to attend one of the world's top 100 universities, as ranked by QS World University Rankings.
- 15% of all students from Nord Anglia Education schools who sat the IB diploma achieved a score of 40 or above, more than double the global average of 6%.
- In 2015, three of La Côte International School students received full marks on their International Baccalaureate Diploma, a feat achieved by only 109 of the 119,000 who sat this exam worldwide.
Your child will have the opportunity to help shape a world that is full of opportunities. These opportunities could appear anywhere, and we will equip every child with the confidence and open-mindedness to pursue their dreams, wherever that may take them.
Through our Global Campus initiative, your child will meet fellow students from 46 Nord Anglia Education schools across the globe, participate in exchanges and take part in challenges.
They will learn and grow in a truly international environment, learning to embrace different cultures, adapt to new challenges and apply confidence, character and enthusiasm to any problem. We believe a child should emerge from school with strong self-esteem as well as excellent grades. They will know how to collaborate, to lead, and to recognise the value of creativity, empathy, risk-taking and perseverance.