We're pleased to announce that Term 2 ECAs will shortly be available for signup via Moodle at moodle.standrews.ac.th. As with previous terms, the ECA signups will be based on a preference-based system, whereas the Swimming places will be allocated on a first-come first-served basis.
- Friday 23 November: All ECAs can be viewed online and Online registration will be opened.
- Monday 26 November: Registrations close at 11:59pm; this is the last day to add or make changes to your selection.
- Tuesday 27 – Wednesday 28 November: Allocate ECAs
- Thursday 29 November (4.00 p.m. onwards) – Tuesday 4 December: payment period for parents
- Monday 14 January: ECAs begin and run for 8 weeks
Swim Squad Timeline
- Friday 23 November: swim squad timetable can be viewed
- Saturday 24 November (10.00 a.m. onwards): swim squad sign ups (first come, first served)
- Saturday 24 -Tuesday 4 December: payment period for parents
- Monday 14 January: swim squad training begins and runs for 8 weeks
At the end of the initial sign up phase, ECA places will be allocated by the system to ensure everyone's preferences are fairly taken into consideration. You will then be notified of which places your child has been allocated, and will be able to modify those activities should you wish, subject to alternative places being available.
We strongly encourage all our students to participate in activities outside the usual curriculum, as it helps them to explore diverse interests and gain valuable skills, and fosters well-rounded development. Each term, we offer a wide range of ECAs to take place in the afternoon after the usual school day is over, with most running from 2.45 p.m. to 3.45 p.m.
Clubs in Term 2, 2018/19 will run for 8 weeks from the week beginning Monday 14 January 2019, between the following dates:
- Monday: 14 Jan, 28 Jan, 4 Feb, 11 Feb, 25 Feb, 11 Mar, 18 Mar, 25 Mar
- Tuesday: 15 Jan, 29 Jan, 5 Feb, 12 Feb, 26 Feb, 5 Mar, 12 Mar, 19 Mar
- Wednesday: 16 Jan, 30 Jan, 6 Feb, 13 Feb, 27 Feb, 6 Mar, 13 Mar, 20 Mar
- Thursday: 17 Jan, 31 Jan, 7 Feb, 14 Feb, 28 Feb, 7 Mar, 14 Mar, 21 Mar
- Friday: 18 Jan, 1 Feb, 8 Feb, 15 Feb, 1 Mar, 8 Mar, 15 Mar, 22 Mar
- Saturday: 12 Jan, 19 Jan, 26 Jan, 16 Feb, 2 Mar, 9 Mar, 23 Mar, 30 Mar
If an activity session run by school staff cannot take place due to weather conditions or unforeseen circumstances, there will be no make-up session.
If an activity session led by external providers cannot take place, every effort will be made to schedule a make-up class. If this is not possible, you will be refunded for that session.
****We understand that some children may sign up for an activity, which they then decide is not right for them. We allow a two week period in which changes can be made. After week 3, no changes in activity will be allowed.*****
Should you have any ECA queries, please do not hesitate to contact our Activities Team:
- K. Amp at firstname.lastname@example.org for Primary School
- K. Aanchal at email@example.com for High School