We offer a safe and purpose-built facility where technology is embedded into the curriculum at every level. Our school has gradually developed to now being able to offer high quality, modern facilities while maintaining our community atmosphere. Our physical environment is very important and has been planned so that it is both visually appealing and offers a wide range of spaces where children can play, socialise and sometimes work.
Our campus is fenced and gated for security, and the students enjoy well-maintained gardens as well as a variety of recreational areas including large spaces for sports and small, peaceful areas for quieter activities. At the heart of our school is an impressive, artificial grass football pitch surrounded by trees and gardens. The quadrangle is the focus of the High School and is surrounded by our four colonial style classroom houses. Its upper walkways make a great place to view the many activities that take place in this area. In addition to this, near the school entrance, we have a large all-weather sports area marked out for a range of sports. We also provide purpose-built playgrounds for the Early Years and Primary School students.
Our purpose-built classrooms are equipped with SMART Board interactive whiteboards as well as data projectors linked via computers to both the school intranet and the Internet.
Our campus is divided into three main buildings, each dedicated to a different section of school: Early Years; Primary School; and High School.
Stocked with an extensive collection of non-fiction and fiction books as well as comprehensive computer research facilities, our School Library is a premium and contemporary workspace suited for quiet reading and self-study. It also has a media suite, which allows students to access e-books and other educational literature.
- An air-conditioned double gymnasium with basketball facilities
- An all-weather football pitch
- A multi-purpose all-weather surface designed for a range of outdoor sports and fitness activities
- A 25-metre outdoor saltwater swimming pool
- A quadrangle court
CREATIVE & PERFORMING ARTS
- Two art and design workshops alongside two design technology workshops
- Two drama studios equipped with specialist light and sound equipment
- A well-furnished art studio with a range of specialist art facilities including a kiln for ceramics
Our school has its own canteen as well as a snack shop, which offers a wide range of healthy snacks, before school and at our two break times during the day.
- An on-site kitchen where a wide range of western and Thai food is freshly prepared every day
- A popular café – Bei Otto
- Smoothie Bar