After the success of last year, The Big Draw is back! Between the 2nd and 7th of November BSB Shunyi is organizing and hosting a range of drawing activities and events based on the theme of 'Every Drawing tells a Story' .
This years The Big Draw Week will include:
1. Cross curricular drawing activities in different subject areas.
2. Drawing competition for Primary & Secondary
3. A 'Big Draw' activity day for Primary/Secondary
- Secondary Big Draw - Tuesday 2nd November
- Primary Big Draw - Wednesday 3rd November
4. Secondary Big Draw Pictionary House Competition
5. The Community Big Draw - Saturday 7th November, 11am - 3pm
The Community Big Draw - Saturday 7th November, 11am - 3pm
All parents, students, teachers and friends from the community are invited to join BSB Shunyi on this day. The foyer will be transformed into a giant canvas where, no matter what your age or drawing ability, you can be part of a collaborative and creative piece of artwork!
Location: The British School of Beijing (BSB) Shunyi campus.
Address: South Side, No. 9 An Hua Street, Shunyi District, Beijing
Tel: +86(10) 8047 3588
The Big Draw is an event started by an English charity called the Campaign for Drawing and it has one clear and obvious aim: to get everyone drawing! As part of this it also aims to get people of all ages and abilities to believe in their ability to draw and highlight the importance of Art in education and beyond.
The Big Draw Festival runs throughout October/November with over 1000 organisations across the UK and 20 other countries participate annually each year - offering events for all ages and abilities.
Update from: Mr. Richard Harrison, Head of Art and Design Technology
Please see detailed Timetable below.