This is what is happening this week starting 2 March 2015 in BSB Sport:
Monday: U19 football (Boys) training continues, U19 Secondary swimming continues training (Transport: Secondary Late Bus), U14/U13/U12 basketball (Boys/Girls) training continues (Gym: Girls & Dome: Boys), U13 FOBISIA training continues: football;
Tuesday: Primary/Secondary swimming continues training (Transport: Secondary Late Bus/Primary ASA bus), U13 FOBISIA Final-Checks Meeting in the Boardroom: Break-time (1040-1055), U11 Badminton training at Primary Lunchtime (Gym), Primary Sport training continues: U11 Handball training continues only for ISAC squads (Boys/Girls-Transport Sport bus) & Primary U11/10/9 T-Ball Season 3 training BEGINS today, U13 FOBISIA training continues: swimming;
Wednesday: Primary/Secondary AM swim training continues @7AM-8AM (student organized transport), U11 Badminton training at Primary Lunchtime (Gym), U19 Girls Football Varsity vs. ISB Blue @BSB (1630), U19 football (Boys) training continues to 1630, U13 FOBISIA Teams vs. HISB FOBISIA Teams (Boys/Girls) @BSB (1600 in Dome);
Thursday: U14 boys/girls vs. HISB @ HISB (Bus Departs BSB @1545), U13/U12 basketball (Boys & Girls) training continues (Boys + Girls: Gym), Primary/Secondary swimming continues training (Transport: Secondary Late Bus/Primary ASA bus);
Friday: U19 Boys/Girls football “Tiger Cup” @WAB: Match 1: Girls vs. WAB @1615 (Bus Departs BSB at 1530 Girls Team dismissed @1515, Match 1: Boys vs. WAB at 1710 (Bus Departs BSB at 1600 NO EARLY DISMISSAL for Boys), Match 2: Girls vs. DCB @1805, Match 2: Boys vs. DCB at 1900, U13 FOBISIA training continues: athletics @NTA.
Saturday: U19 Boys/Girls football “Tiger Cup” @WAB: Match 3: Girls vs. ISB @0900, Match 3: Boys vs. ISB at 0955, & Finals: BSB vs. TBC (Boys/Girls) @1050/1140, U11 ISAC Swim Meet @ ISB from 0730-1700 (BSB is entering 40 swimmers our most ever for an ISAC meet).
- The U13 FOBISIA squad will depart for Bangkok Prep, Thailand on Wednesday 11th March 2015 and return back to Beijing on Monday 16th March 2015 .
- The ACAMIS Swim squad will depart for Nanjing (Nanjing International School) on Thursday 19th March 2015 and return back to Beijing on Sunday 22nd March 2015. On Thursday 19th All ACAMIS participants will be in Lessons Period 1 & 2 before being dismissed.
- Secondary/Primary House Sport Reminders for March
- 4th March WED Y8 House Basketball;
- 5th March THU Y9 House Basketball;
- 6th March FRI Y7 House Basketball;
- 23rd March MON Y3 House Swimming;
- 25th March WED Y6 House Swimming.
- Anyone interested to play sport this academic year needs to register to do so even if they will be playing in Season 4. “Student Athlete Registration Forms” can be picked up outside the Sports Office (C208). Secondary/Primary Season 3 Sport registration is still OPEN. Aquabear Try-Outs are open all year please email firstname.lastname@example.org directly to try-out.