It seems that everyone with pets (in some way or another) wants to get in on the action. So many of your photos/virtual lessons include pets, so we thought we might make them a feature, too! We hope you’ll join us this week by celebrating all things pet-related.
Don't have a pet? No worries! Enlist a cuddly toy of your own or even a willing sibling to take on the role for a day. You could even adopt a rock- we hear they make great pets!
As always, any and all ideas are encouraged and we would love to see photos and videos of you loving your pets. Here are a few suggestions to get your creativity flowing:
- Set up a pet spa and treat your pet to a makeover.
- Showcase your pet’s talents (We are sure they are as talented as you!)
- Make your pet the star attraction with their own photo shoot. You might even like to jump in the shot!
- Shoot an informative video on how you care for your pet. It might help others!
- Dress them up as your favorite characters from your favorite movies- but only if they want to play along and it doesn’t harm them in any way.
- Bring your pet along to a virtual lesson and snap a screen shot. Animals like to learn, too!
Don’t forget to capture all of the pet action and send your footage to Mianna at Mianna.Bantle@bischarlotte.org. We look forward to meeting your furry friends!