1. Young Inventor Challenge participants must be ages 6 – 18 years old as of November 21.
2. Participants can invent and enter the challenge on their own or with a team partner that meets the eligibility requirements. There is a maximum of two participants per team, no exceptions.
3. A parent or guardian needs to be in attendance at the event however, don’t forget, staff will also be supporting your child up to and on the day.
Invention and Prototype Requirements
1. Challenge entries consist of only one prototype / invention per participant / team.
2. All challenge entries must consist of a working prototype of the toy/game invention
3. Electrical power will not be available. Batteries may be used in a normal fashion.
4. All entries need to fit on a 36” wide x 24” deep space on a tabletop, including poster display.
5. All entries must be the original idea and work product of the participant/team, and must not have previously been made available to the public as a commercial product.
6. Entries may not contain hazardous materials such as explosive, combustible, or incendiary materials, blades or dangerous projectiles.
1. All entries must have an accompanying poster display.
2. Poster displays and any accompanying written materials must be in English, though bilingual translations are welcome and encouraged.
3. No walls or curtains will be available for hanging/posting of materials. The set-up will be similar to a typical science fair.
Judging & Awarding of Prizes
1. All judges are external and judging decisions are final.
2. Participants must be present to win.
NEXT UP: OTHER FUN EVENTS
- How We Will Support Our Students | Back
- About the Challenge | Back
- Eligibility Rules | Back
OTHER FUN EVENTS | VIEW NOW
- Register Today! | Next