In this position the Spirit Store Manager/Receptionist will be responsible for a variety of tasks including supervising the school store, front desk reception duties when necessary, and assisting with administrative tasks.
In the Spirit Store this candidate will be the sole manager of the store and will be expected to play a full part in the management and customer service of the store, stocking and managing inventory, the daily operations of the store, and will interact with staff, students, and parents on a daily basis.
This candidate will also assist the receptionists on the front desk by greeting and directing guests within the school facility and with other reception duties as assigned. On the front desk this candidate will work in partnership with two other receptionists and will interact with staff, students, and parents on a daily basis.
This candidate will also play a helpful part in assisting the team on administrative duties such as photocopying, filing, answering phones, and other administrative tasks as assigned. As Administrative Assistant this candidate will work in partnership with school administration and teaching staff on a daily basis.
This position will have the following schedule:
- Term time only (when school is in session)
- Monday-Friday: 8am-5pm with 1 hour lunch
Core duties and responsibilities
- To work and share within the life of the school according to the above job purpose.
- To participate fully in the development and daily management activities of the school spirit store.
- To work with and assist the receptionists with the daily activities and responsibilities including but not limited to; answering phones, taking inquiries, filing, photocopying, sorting mail, etc.
- To foster good and appropriate working relationships with staff, children, and parents.
Required Education, Certifications, and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Customer service and/or retail experience required
- General administrative experience preferred
- Proven working experience in a customer service role
- Ability to organize, multitask, prioritize and work under pressure
- Must be able to think critically and handle stressful situations
- Ability to work independently and as a team player
- Outgoing, flexible, enthusiastic, and personable with strong communication skills
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- General knowledge of Microsoft Office
The Spirit Store Manager/Receptionist/Administrative Assistant operates in a vibrant professional office environment and uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, and telephones to perform duties. The noise level in the work environment varies, and the work will involve times of being both active and stationary.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk, and sit for extended periods of time.
Compensation and Benefits
Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package, including: Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401k.
Nord Anglia Education provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Nord Anglia Education complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.