With great teachers, commitment, and community spirit that emphasizes the rewards from hard work and engagement, our students continue to demonstrate great success in and out of the classroom. To read about their accomplishments, review the publications below.
2016-17 Student Success Report
2015-16 Student Success Report
2016-17 High School Academic Results
- Four students won the Global Campus Creative Writing Challenge.
- Debate Club competed in the state quarter-finals, winning four medals and fourth best speaker.
- Secondary students were the overall winner at the Illinois Council of Teachers of Mathematics Regional Contest. At the State Contest, students won first place in two categories.
- MATHCOUNTS Middle School team placed second in the Illinois Chapter Competition.
- Five members of the Primary School Science Olympiad Team won first place in their events.
- The Secondary School Science Olympiad Team won 15 medals at the Regional Tournament and narrowly missed a bid to State.
- Children in Year 5 were the first ever to test the Codeverse coding platform and curriculum, with guidance from professional programmers.
- A student won Nord Anglia Young Artist of the Year in the age 11-14 category.
- Middle School students competed in a statewide history fair for the third straight year, winning a Ribbon of Excellence.
- Students across the school performed at the famed Bean in Millennium Park as part of the holiday concert series.
- Six High School students finished their French examinations a year early and achieved the highest marks.
- Teams in Girls Volleyball, Boys Volleyball, Girls Soccer and Boys Soccer became league champions.
- The school community raised $10,000 for our annual philanthropic partner, Chicago Commons.
- The Class of 2017 achieved an average ACT score that exceeds CPS, Selective Enrollment Schools, Illinois and the United States.
- The Class of 2017 earned $1.35 million in college scholarships.
- Two 2017 graduates went on to play Division I sports – soccer and fencing.