At the Léman International School – Chengdu, our aim is to provide an exceptional education to all students. Our educators are committed to the highest standards of excellence and to our vision of providing the finest education in southwestern China.
Teachers at Léman are expected to fully contribute to the education and operation of the school through:
- Help develop and implement a developmentally appropriate program.
- Develop written lesson plans and conduct daily activities for children in a stimulating environment.
- Implement the curriculum and reach the objectives set by the school for each age group.
- Provide a stimulating, caring, and positive environment in which students are encouraged to be actively engaged in the learning process.
- Promote children’s curiosity and knowledge.
- Devise and produce a wide range of teaching resources.
- Organize after-school activities.
- Work autonomously as well as in teams.
- Differentiate instruction for each child as necessary to provide both the necessary challenge and support for each child in each subject area.
- Observe, assess, and record each child’s progress, and maintain effective and efficient record-keeping procedures.
- Identify strengths and weaknesses in children and encourage them to reach their maximum potential.
View a complete list of vacancies at all of our Nord Anglia Education Schools.