The school also request submissions of these documents, once the student has completed the application process, is admitted and will be enrolled in Elementary School:
- Copy of student's birth certificate
- Copy of student's passport – identification page only
- Copy of parent's ID or passport - identification page only
- Copy of vaccination record (required by Costa Rican law)
- Letter of financial solvency from current or previous school
- 1 passport or ID size photo
Note: A student admitted to Elementary School must demonstrate proficiency in the English language or the potential for becoming proficient. A non-English speaking student admitted to CDS will be admitted conditionally and will participate in the ELD (English Language Development) program. A student in the ELD program should not remain in the program for more than two years, after which time the student should be able to perform under the regular curriculum.