The new campus has been designed by teachers with the aim of promoting a love of learning. Here's a few highlights we're excited about:
- All classrooms are purpose built and fully resourced by our teachers.
- Shared spaces between each classroom are available to support class collaborations.
- English language rich role play areas will be used throughout.
- A Performance Hall & Dance Studio will support the launch of 'Juilliard Dance’ in 2018.
- A Library containing a full selection of new books chosen specifically for Year 1 by current teachers.
- Dining Hall that will allow all classes and staff to eat together.
- Fully equipped music room, ready for class teaching and individual lessons.
- An amazing STEAM room ready for use as 'a hub for creative thinking' by all in Primary. This room will boast a touch screen TV, robotics activities, green screen technology, a floor to ceiling Lego Wall, a Magnetic Wall and a perspex Design Wall for creating or drafting ideas.
- Independent access to outdoor learning from each classroom.
- An amazing age appropriate outdoor learning environment designed for curriculum and play that will include a Water Area, Design & Technology Pod with woodwork benches & tools, hammocks for outdoor reading and an amphitheatre for alfresco performances and fun.
- This campus is the latest of many major building projects the British School have completed in our short history and we are extremely pleased to note everything has gone very much to schedule.
I know I speak for all when I say we now look forward to seeing our younger Primary students enjoy these purpose built facilities as they begin a new school year with our Orientation Day on the 17th August 2018.
Head of Primary