Our international school's uniform is an important part of our identity and our smart school wear allows all of our students to feel proud of being a part of Nord Anglia Education. It fosters a sense of belonging and removes barriers. Parents and children do not need to worry about the stresses of appropriate school wear and students can focus on more important aspects of school life.
We have a range of uniforms suitable for summer, winter and sport. Our pupils have a school uniform designed just for them that focuses on comfort and ease. We expect students to wear the uniform during school hours, while travelling to and from school, and when engaged in school activities. Please see attached below our School Uniform Policy.
The uniform can be purchased at Aston Wilson in Jordan, Kowloon. You will be able to order at their shop directly, or you can order and the uniform will be sent to school (there will be a delivery every two weeks).
Aston Wilson's details are below and the order forms are attached.
Aston Wilson Limited
2/F Will Strong Development Building
59 Parkes Street
Tel: 2523 2517 (Shop) 2742 2498 (Office)
Opening hours: Mon - Sat 10.00am - 6.00pm
- Uniform: children wear P.E. kit two days per week and normal school uniform three days per week. For our EYFS pupils, Aston Wilson will have the EYFS uniform in stock from 21st August 2017. Please note that for Year 8 and Year 9, P.E. takes place once a week.
- Shoes: school shoes should be black leather (laces or velcro) and P.E. trainers should be white (or predominantly white). For our EYFS pupils, they can wear any shoes as long as they have Velcro fasteners. Trainers can be any material/ colour.
- Socks: children should wear black NAIS socks (bought from Aston Wilson) with their normal uniform and plain white socks with their P.E. kit.
- House P.E. shirts: House P.E. shirts should be worn only on Inter-House competition days (and we will notify you of these in advance).
- School Bag: All pupils in Year 1- 6 must use the School Backpack from Aston Wilson.
- Hair: long hair should be neatly tied back in navy/black elastic bands. Excessive hair colouring (colours considered as non-natural hair colours, for example, blue, green) and excessive hair styles are not allowed.
- Jewellery: if earrings need to be worn, they should be plain studs. No other jewellery should be worn (unless for religious reasons).
- Swimming: NAIS swimming costumes and caps are available from Aston Wilson. Don't forget to bring goggles, cap and towel too.
- Gymnastics: NAIS leotards are available from Aston Wilson.
- Hats: We have a “No hat, no play” rule at NAIS, so please remember to send a school hat/cap with your child every day.
- Winter trousers for girls: Girls will be allowed to wear long cargo trousers in Winter (from the boy's winter uniform).
For more details, please read the NAIS School policy as below.