While The Village School conducts rolling admissions until all spaces are full, we encourage you to apply early for priority consideration. This will also help expedite the enrollment and visa process (if needed) in time for the start of the semester.
The admissions committee carefully considers each application to ensure that the student has the qualifications needed for success at The Village School. Please ensure that all of the following items are submitted as part of your application, as our committee reviews them all:
- Nord Anglia Education Common Application (in English)
- Transcripts for current year and the previous two years of schooling
- A copy of the transcripts translated into English
- TOEFL, TOEFL Junior, IELTS, Oxford On-line Placement Test (OOPT), or other standardized English test (if English is a second language)
- Math Teacher Recommendation and English Teacher Recommendation from your current school
- Copy of student’s passport
More Information Regarding Boarding School Applications
Once the completed application has been received and the interview is completed, most admissions decisions are communicated within 48 hours.
To submit documents by mail, please send to:
International Admissions Center
1 Morris Street, 19th Floor
New York, NY 10004
To submit documents by email, please email: