Research shows that parental involvement, both at home and at school, improves student achievement and we are very proud of the legacy of parent involvement at The Village School.
The Village School Parent Association (VSPA) endeavors to facilitate and coordinate parental involvement at the Village School. Our purpose is four-fold:
- Build a strong sense of community.
- Support the school's educational and social objectives.
- Act as liaison between parents and school administration.
- Fundraise for "extras" that benefit as many students as possible, given the wide spectrum of needs represented in the student body.
We strive to fulfill this purpose through a variety of programs and events throughout the year and invite you to get involved in a way that is meaningful to you.
Meet the VSPA Executive Committee 2016-17!
- Winanda N. – President
- Sara L. – Past President
- Azadeh B. – VP Early Childhood (Finna)
- Andy S. – VP Elementary School (ES)
- Paul G. – VP Middle School (MS)
- Alessandra E. – VP High School (HS)
- Marie D. – VP French-English Dual Language Program
- Krista J. – Secretary
- Vivian Y. – Treasurer
- Sue Torry – New Parents / Volunteer Coordinator